Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China shares have 1st gain in four days, autos buoyed by Oct sales

Go down

China shares have 1st gain in four days, autos buoyed by Oct sales Empty China shares have 1st gain in four days, autos buoyed by Oct sales

Post by Cals Mon 11 Nov 2013, 16:10

China shares have 1st gain in four days, autos buoyed by Oct sales
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Reuters   
Monday, 11 November 2013 15:41
HONG KONG (Nov 11): Shanghai shares bounced off a key technical support in weak Monday trade, eking out a first gain in four days helped by the auto sector after official data showed vehicle sales in China surged in October.
The Shanghai Composite Index closed up 0.2 percent at 2,109.5 after earlier dipping below its 100-day moving average at about 2,103.4 points. The CSI300 of the leading Shanghai and Shenzhen A-share listings rose 0.3 percent.
Weakness in the property sector had earlier prodded the Shanghai index below that technical level in anemic volumes as investors awaited the end of a four-day, closed-door policy meeting of the Chinese Communist Party on Tuesday, for details on its economic agenda for the next decade.
Vehicle sales in China in October rose 20.3 percent from a year earlier, the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) said on Monday. This compared with the 19.7 percent rise in September. - Reuters 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down