Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Govt disallows interest capitalisation scheme for housing licence approval

Go down

Govt disallows interest capitalisation scheme for housing licence approval Empty Govt disallows interest capitalisation scheme for housing licence approval

Post by Cals Mon 18 Nov 2013, 15:35

Published: Monday November 18, 2013 MYT 2:51:00 PM 
Updated: Monday November 18, 2013 MYT 2:57:42 PM

Govt disallows interest capitalisation scheme for housing licence approval
KUALA LUMPUR: The government will not allow the use of Interest Capitalisation Scheme or any other permutation to approve housing development licence, place advertisements and obtain sales permit by any housing developer.
The ruling came into force from Friday (Nov 15, 2013).
The Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government Ministry said the measure was taken to enhance the people's ability to buy a house and to ensure stable house prices and also to curb speculation.
 "Speculative activities have an impact on house prices as well. This situation may adversely affect the property market in the long run," the ministry said in a statement today.
The National Housing Department Director-General, Datuk Dr Mohd Padzil Hashim, also called on the people to provide information and report to the department if they came across any dubious schemes related to Interest Capitalisation Scheme or any other permutation.
Potential house buyers can check out the developers' background via the department's website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Bernama
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down