Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock DKSH rises 3% after strong 3Q profit

Go down

Hot Stock DKSH rises 3% after strong 3Q profit Empty Hot Stock DKSH rises 3% after strong 3Q profit

Post by Cals Fri 22 Nov 2013, 14:13

Hot Stock DKSH rises 3% after strong 3Q profit
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Ahmad Naqib Idris Adzman Shah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Friday, 22 November 2013 12:26
Kuala Lumpur (Nov 22): DKSH Holdings Bhd (DKSH) rose as much as 3% after posting a strong profit for the third quarter ended September 30.

At 11.52am, DKSH was traded at RM6.59, up 17 sen or 2.65%, with 6,000 shares done.

DKSH recorded strong 3Q results, according to their statement to Bursa Malaysia yesterday.

The group’s net profit for 3QFY13 was at RM17.3 million compared to RM11.8 million in the previous corresponding quarter.

Revenue climbed to RM1.29 billion, from RM1.19 billion a year ago.

On outlook, the group said it remains positive on its outlook due to diversified portfolio of clients as well as strong sales.

“The group’s performance is expected to continue positively for the remainder of the year,” it said in its filing to Bursa Malaysia yesterday.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down