Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inari Amertron Q1 pre-tax profit soars to RM22.1 mln

Go down

Inari Amertron Q1 pre-tax profit soars to RM22.1 mln Empty Inari Amertron Q1 pre-tax profit soars to RM22.1 mln

Post by Cals Wed 27 Nov 2013, 00:18

Inari Amertron Q1 pre-tax profit soars to RM22.1 mln
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama   
Tuesday, 26 November 2013 20:29
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 26): Inari Amertron Bhd's pre-tax profit rose 117.2 per cent to RM22.1 million for the first quarter ended Sept 30, 2013, from RM10.2 million in the same period a year ago.

Revenue surged 250.1 per cent year-on-year, to reach a record of RM191.3 million, from RM54.6 million previously, due to contribution from the newly-acquired Amertron Inc (Global) Ltd, the company said in a statement today.

The increase in earnings was primarily attributable to the larger revenue base, in addition to a stronger US dollar against the ringgit, during the period under review.

The company has announced a first interim dividend of 1.1 sen and special dividend of 0.4 sen per share, in respect of 2014 financial year, payable on Jan 16, 2014, to shareholders registered on Dec 20, 2013.

Inari Amertron Vice Chairman Dr Tan Seng Chuan said the positive performance in the first quarter came from the acquired growth via the acquisition of Amertron and organic growth in its existing businesses. 

"Our semiconductor manufacturing division, which sees us supplying our products and services to leading players in the wireless telecommunications segment, continues to thrive, in tandem with robust sales of smartphones and tablets globally," he said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down