Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engtex profit rises in 3Q to RM10.4m

Go down

Engtex profit rises in 3Q to RM10.4m Empty Engtex profit rises in 3Q to RM10.4m

Post by Cals Wed 27 Nov 2013, 22:16

Engtex profit rises in 3Q to RM10.4m
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 27 November 2013 18:40
KUALA LUMPUR (NOV 26): Engtex Group Berhad’s net profit for the 3rd financial quarter ended September 30, 2013 rose to RM10.4 million from RM7.7 million in a similar quarter of the last financial year.
Revenue for the quarter under review rose to RM263.4 million from RM231.4 million in a similar quarter a year ago.
“Overall, the increase in revenue and profit before tax as compared to preceding year corresponding period was mainly due to the strong market demand of certain metal-related trading products and manufactured steel products,” said Engtex Group in the financial statement it filed to Bursa Malaysia
For the 9 months in review, profits totalled RM38.4 million, up from RM30.3 million.
Cumulative revenue was higher at RM812.1 million from RM677.3 million.
On prospects for the rest of the year, the group will continue to focus on expanding its existing product range for its wholesale and distribution division locally and aboard, and will improve and optimise its operating capacity in its manufacturing division.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down