Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supermax Q3 pre-tax profit rises to RM40.5 mln

Go down

Supermax Q3 pre-tax profit rises to RM40.5 mln Empty Supermax Q3 pre-tax profit rises to RM40.5 mln

Post by Cals Thu 28 Nov 2013, 21:23

Supermax Q3 pre-tax profit rises to RM40.5 mln
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama
Thursday, 28 November 2013 20:37

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 28): Supermax Corporation Bhd's pre-tax profit for the third quarter ended Sept 30, 2013, rose to RM40.5 million from RM33.8 million in the same quarter last year.

Revenue increased to RM284.5 million, from RM245.5 million last year.

The group said it expects rubber prices to trade between RM4.80 and RM5.30 per kg wet, while nitrile latex prices to hover between US$1,100 and US$1,125 per metric tonne wet, for the rest of this year.

"Despite the slowdown in the eurozone and the United States, demand for gloves from these regions, particularly for nitrile gloves, remains robust," Supermax said in a filing to Bursa Malaysia today.

The group said demand growth was significantly stronger in the emerging markets, such as the Middle East and Africa, not to mention Asia, with China and India leading the way.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down