Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo..let's make money tomorrow yeah!

Go down

Yo..let's make money tomorrow yeah! Empty Yo..let's make money tomorrow yeah!

Post by Guest Mon 09 Nov 2009, 00:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

try chinese company for those who dare... mrcb a good bet...but bet on your own risk...take it at rm1.30, if breach below then have the discipline to cut loss. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Yo..let's make money tomorrow yeah! Empty Re: Yo..let's make money tomorrow yeah!

Post by Guest Mon 09 Nov 2009, 00:38

yo protrader..i am maximent...

Back to top Go down

Yo..let's make money tomorrow yeah! Empty Re: Yo..let's make money tomorrow yeah!

Post by Guest Mon 09 Nov 2009, 00:40

maximent wrote:yo protrader..i am maximent...

hi max...glad to meet you... i heard from remindsier you are from miri and indeed top trader among few brokers. that's great

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Nov 2009, 00:43

ProTrader wrote:
maximent wrote:yo protrader..i am maximent...

hi max...glad to meet you... i heard from remindsier you are from miri and indeed top trader among few brokers. that's great

that's just compliment..anyhow i agree with you on mrcb and will whack perhaps 15000 lots tomorrow. what you think worth to bet? or perhaps genm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Nov 2009, 00:46

actually i am target airasia too, genm is my option, i m leong, my last name

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Nov 2009, 00:49

ProTrader wrote:actually i am target airasia too, genm is my option, i m leong, my last name

Leong.....are you the one from kuchai lama..something like related to golden sun...????? wow..then u r big boss...glad to meet you Mr. Leong. well i like this place, guess is run by better people...judge by the "facilities" and the way they put it at their announcement..what do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Nov 2009, 00:51

maximent wrote:
ProTrader wrote:actually i am target airasia too, genm is my option, i m leong, my last name

Leong.....are you the one from kuchai lama..something like related to golden sun...????? wow..then u r big boss...glad to meet you Mr. Leong. well i like this place, guess is run by better people...judge by the "facilities" and the way they put it at their announcement..what do you think?

hmmm..even though this place is damn quiet like graveyard but my sixth senses told me this is gonna be a good place to chat..oh yeah don you notice there a chat room that we can exchange message instant..better than boring forum that need to click post buttonand refresh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Nov 2009, 00:53

is that your girl friend picture..she looks cool... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Nov 2009, 00:54

well i have bunch of girls looks like your girl..don never take granted that i admire you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Nov 2009, 00:56

maximent wrote:well i have bunch of girls looks like your girl..don never take granted that i admire you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

come on Mr. Paul, i know who u r...not so many fellow can buy 15000 to 20000 lots of a counter say rm3.00
but u just humble and downgrade to teach your so call comrades to play warrant and let them make money. what a guy..shall i call it crazy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Nov 2009, 00:58

maximent wrote:well i have bunch of girls looks like your girl..don never take granted that i admire you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ProTrader wrote:

come on Mr. Paul, i know who u r...not so many fellow can buy 15000 to 20000 lots of a counter say rm3.00
but u just humble and downgrade to teach your so call comrades to play warrant and let them make money. what a guy..shall i call it crazy?

hahahahahaha no comment..let chat tomorrow pal...getting tired and got to wake up early tomorrow.....chow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Nov 2009, 00:59

ok till we meet again ardeous

Back to top Go down

Post by venven81 Mon 09 Nov 2009, 20:32

hi peeps! benny here. in fact im planning to start stock trading soon.
both of u are like masters / sifus in stock trading. really hope i could learn something from you to help myself make some extra $$$ since now my baby is on the way! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

venven81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down