Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amcorp accepts Gamuda’s Kesas stake offer

Go down

Amcorp accepts Gamuda’s Kesas stake offer Empty Amcorp accepts Gamuda’s Kesas stake offer

Post by Cals Thu 19 Dec 2013, 01:19

Amcorp accepts Gamuda’s Kesas stake offer
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com
Wednesday, 18 December 2013 19:25

KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 18): Gamuda Bhd will acquire Amcorp Properties Bhd's 20% stake in highway concessionaire Kesas Holdings Bhd.

In a statement to the exchange, Amcorp said it has "in principle" accepted Gamuda's offer.

Gamuda which already owns 30% in Kesas, had last month offered to buy the Amcorp's stake in Kesas for RM250 million cash.

Besides Amcorp, Gamuda has also offered to acquire Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Selangor and Permodalan Nasional Bhd's 30% and 20% stakes in Kesas respectively.

According to Amcorp's statement today, the company's acceptance of Gamuda's offer comes with the condition that both buyer and seller agree to the revision of certain terms under the exercise.

"The definitive agreement will be executed upon finalisation of those terms. Further details will be announced at the appropriate time," Amcorp said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Amcorp accepts Gamuda’s Kesas stake offer Empty Re: Amcorp accepts Gamuda’s Kesas stake offer

Post by Cals Thu 19 Dec 2013, 01:23

dependant on other two still in discussion parties PKNS and PNB

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down