Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Drive for Excellence: How a culture of "continuous improvement" transforms GDEX

Go down

A Drive for Excellence: How a culture of "continuous improvement" transforms GDEX Empty A Drive for Excellence: How a culture of "continuous improvement" transforms GDEX

Post by Cals Mon 23 Dec 2013, 01:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A Drive for Excellence: How a culture of "continuous improvement" transforms GDEX

Author: Philemon H. M. Soon

Publisher: Sun Edition

A beacon of hope and inspiration for those who have suffered corporate and business setbacks. Written by former financial journalist Philemon Soon who became the publisher and co-founder of The Sun daily newspaper in Malaysia, the book focuses on the corporate and financial turnaround of express carrier player GD Express Sdn Bhd (or GDEX) engineered by former OSK Securities dealer Teong Teck Lean with the help from a Singaporean consultant. Soon writes about the failure of GDEX, a casualty of the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis, the takeover, the turnaround and its subsequent growth.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down