Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubber extend losses on strengthening ringgit

Go down

Rubber extend losses on strengthening ringgit Empty Rubber extend losses on strengthening ringgit

Post by Cals Mon 06 Jan 2014, 18:23

Rubber extend losses on strengthening ringgit
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama   
Monday, 06 January 2014 17:39

KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 6): The Malaysian rubber market extended its losses today to close lower in quiet trading due to the strengthening of the local currency, a dealer said.

He said the easier local market was in line with the similar sentiments on the Tokyo Commodity Exchange and Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE).

Meanwhile, he said, a government survey showed that growth in China's services sector fell to a four-month low in December as business expectations dropped, adding to evidence that the world's second-largest economy has lost steam toward end-2013.  

At noon, the Malaysian Rubber Board's official physical price for tyre-grade SMR 20 fell 10.5 sen to 723 sen a kg and latex-in-bulk eased 13.5 sen to 504 sen a kg. 

The unofficial closing price for tyre-grade SMR 20 fell 9.5 sen to 718.5 sen a kg while latex-in-bulk also shed 11 sen to 500 sen a kg.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down