Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brahim's wins ANA contract to produce halal Japanese cuisine

Go down

Brahim's wins ANA contract to produce halal Japanese cuisine Empty Brahim's wins ANA contract to produce halal Japanese cuisine

Post by Cals Wed 08 Jan 2014, 08:05

Published: Wednesday January 8, 2014 MYT 12:00:00 AM 
Updated: Wednesday January 8, 2014 MYT 7:30:03 AM

Brahim's wins ANA contract to produce halal Japanese cuisine

PETALING JAYA: In-flight caterer Brahim’s Holdings Bhd has entered into a collaboration agreement with Japanese airline ANA Holdings Inc to produce halal Japanese cuisine for in-flight catering in Japan and to consider the establishment of a joint venture for a halal flight kitchen in Narita and Haneda Airports located in Tokyo.
The company’s board said in a Bursa Malaysia announcement that the agreement would include not only supplying in-flight halal Japanese cuisine but also utilising Brahim’s production facilities for Japanese food menus.
the establishment of a halal facility either Narita or Haneda to cater for other airlines, the marketing of Brahim’s brand products in Japan and the supply of Brahim’s products to Muslim guests at hotels operated by IHG-ANA, a joint venture betweenInterContinental Hotels Group plc and ANA.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down