Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hibiscus petroleum ipo

4 posters

Go down

Hibiscus petroleum ipo Empty Hibiscus petroleum ipo

Post by phoenix777 Mon 04 Jul 2011, 21:48

i met with the cfo and head of engineering of hibiscus petroleum.....
the stock price is 75ct comes with free warrant.....

management price is 1ct they hold 20%
some big investor who hold about 35% their price is 40-50ct
ipo subscriber price is 75ct

if share goreng to rm1 management hor seh lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Hibiscus petroleum ipo Empty Re: Hibiscus petroleum ipo

Post by hlk Mon 04 Jul 2011, 22:29

phoenix wrote:i met with the cfo and head of engineering of hibiscus petroleum.....
the stock price is 75ct comes with free warrant.....

management price is 1ct they hold 20%
some big investor who hold about 35% their price is 40-50ct
ipo subscriber price is 75ct

if share goreng to rm1 management hor seh lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wonder hw much is d opening prc 4 d wa on listing day ?
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 04 Jul 2011, 22:56

phoenix, hw well do u knw them ? ... any chance 2 tolong guarantee successful application 4 their ipo ? ... Tongue
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 04 Jul 2011, 23:04

hlk wrote:phoenix, hw well do u knw them ? ... any chance 2 tolong guarantee successful application 4 their ipo ? ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phoenix confirmed gonna make big bugs from here, got network mar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 04 Jul 2011, 23:16

sun wrote:
hlk wrote:phoenix, hw well do u knw them ? ... any chance 2 tolong guarantee successful application 4 their ipo ? ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phoenix confirmed gonna make big bugs from here, got network mar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

phoenix v confident 25sen gonna goreng into his pocket ... Party Party Party
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 05 Jul 2011, 00:03

everytime u apply ipo there are 2 type of form....one is the white form or we apply thru cimb or maybank2u which is very hard to get because it only consist or smaller percentage like for hibiscus 5% nia....

another is the blueform....usually remincer have this form and will give to rich man kua.....or company???min investment is 45k.....
so for hibiscus 45k is 600 lot around......if goreng to 90ct and the warrant hor seh lor......

warrant shud hit top the upper limit of 30ct as wthe excercise price only 50ct....which is below ipo price a discount gave by bursa to hibiscus frm wht i heard......

the mother is strictly long term....in fact they told me might drop mother price on first day.....not for goreng kua.....

but the warrant sure fly.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 05 Jul 2011, 00:12

if got alot of cash can apply ipo lor....cos once u apply ur cash stuck d for me means no limit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Tue 05 Jul 2011, 07:49

phoenix wrote:

everytime u apply ipo there are 2 type of form....one is the white form or we apply thru cimb or maybank2u which is very hard to get because it only consist or smaller percentage like for hibiscus 5% nia....

another is the blueform....usually remincer have this form and will give to rich man kua.....or company???min investment is 45k.....
so for hibiscus 45k is 600 lot around......if goreng to 90ct and the warrant hor seh lor......

warrant shud hit top the upper limit of 30ct as wthe excercise price only 50ct....which is below ipo price a discount gave by bursa to hibiscus frm wht i heard......

the mother is strictly long term....in fact they told me might drop mother price on first day.....not for goreng kua.....

but the warrant sure fly.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tks phoenix ur v informative i din knw got such thing s diff colored forms i was s
told jz apply thro bank atm electronic application ... Think Think Think
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:15

hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

tks phoenix ur v informative i din knw got such thing s diff colored forms i was s
told jz apply thro bank atm electronic application ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yeah, no wonder I never kena ipo la [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:29

sun wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

told jz apply thro bank atm electronic application ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yeah, no wonder I never kena ipo la [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but hv 2 go down 2 d bank during office / trading hrs 2 process d form wor ... Speechless
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:34

i normally use the atm to apply, never get one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:38

sun wrote:i normally use the atm to apply, never get one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

application thro atm means we r in d common group tats y hard 2 get ... Giggle Giggle Giggle
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:48

is it we can request the blue form from remisier even though we just apply small lot?
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:52

ask remincer give form lor.....
i thk remincer also reserve the form for big player or institution.....if im not wrong blue form is private placement lor....

The (IPO) consists of 200 to 400 million ordinary shares at an IPO price of RM0.75 per share at RM0.01 par value. It comes with 1 free detachable warrant for each share. 10 million shares are offered to Malaysian public.

if 10 out of 200 is 5% nia wor....no wander so susah to get....at least now we know abit of lubang on how the rich bcome richer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:54

weslyku wrote:is it we can request the blue form from remisier even though we just apply small lot?

private placement got min amount mah......rm45,000 investment is the min amont for this ipo lor......i thk other ipo got its own requirement....
so rich bcome richer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:55

we work so hard on trading...i know some ppl just dump his entire life saving is stock like tcube at 3ct and sell at 30ct plus............then keep getting ipo.....those ppl dont even know how to read buy q and sell q [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:58

phoenix wrote:we work so hard on trading...i know some ppl just dump his entire life saving is stock like tcube at 3ct and sell at 30ct plus............then keep getting ipo.....those ppl dont even know how to read buy q and sell q [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

well said,but there are ppl who buy ipo in wrong timing,and their share dip like hell etc..those buy tcubes at 3ct is consider as insider lo..normally goverment officier or related.
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 05 Jul 2011, 09:41

weslyku wrote:
phoenix wrote:we work so hard on trading...i know some ppl just dump his entire life saving is stock like tcube at 3ct and sell at 30ct plus............then keep getting ipo.....those ppl dont even know how to read buy q and sell q [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

well said,but there are ppl who buy ipo in wrong timing,and their share dip like hell etc..those buy tcubes at 3ct is consider as insider lo..normally goverment officier or related.

yup.....need inside info ma......like the management of hibiscus expect the mother to dip......mah dont buy lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i blif management will know wht happ on first day........so those ppl benefit
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Tue 05 Jul 2011, 18:30

phoenix wrote:
weslyku wrote:

yup.....need inside info ma......like the management of hibiscus expect the mother to dip......mah dont buy lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

listing day wanna drop ? ... Devil Devil Devil
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 05 Jul 2011, 18:33

hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
weslyku wrote:

listing day wanna drop ? ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

mother might drop lor this is spa ma....no asset no record.....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down