Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Chocolate goes local

Go down

Extreme Chocolate goes local Empty Extreme Chocolate goes local

Post by Cals Sat 11 Jan 2014, 01:26

Extreme Chocolate goes local
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Bernama   
Friday, 10 January 2014 16:15

LANGKAWI (Jan 10): After 13 years in overseas markets, Malaysian chocolate maker Extreme Success Group Sdn Bhd has now introduced its Extreme chocolate to the domestic market.

The chocolate, produced in a factory in Balakong, Selangor, has long been sold in Los Angeles, Jeddah, Dubai and Tokyo, Hong Kong and India.

Managing director Othman Mohd Said the company was set up in 1999, and entered Hong Kong in 2000, after it found buyers through a friend, followed by Los Angeles in 2001. It sells through its own outlets or other chocolate shops in several other countries.

"Venturing into overseas markets before returning to Malaysia explains the quality of our products," he told Bernama when met at its outlet in Oriental Village here.

The outlet, its first in the country, was opened by Menteri Besar Datuk Mukhriz Tun Dr Mahathir on Dec 19, although its products are also available at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

Othman said the company plans to expand to more markets soon, including Australia and later Europe. 

The company's 240 types of products are made entirely in-house in Malaysia by Muslims -- its Balakong plant can produce four tonnes of chocolate in two hours -- enabling it to penetrate the markets in Muslim countries, he said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down