Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power Root 3Q net profit rises 2% on higher revenue, lower taxes

Go down

Power Root 3Q net profit rises 2% on higher revenue, lower taxes Empty Power Root 3Q net profit rises 2% on higher revenue, lower taxes

Post by Cals Wed 29 Jan 2014, 18:22

Power Root 3Q net profit rises 2% on higher revenue, lower taxes
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 29 January 2014 17:53

KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 29): Power Root Bhd's net profit rose 2% to RM8.67 million in the third quarter ended November 30, 2013 from RM8.49 million a year earlier.

In a statement to the exchange, Power Root, a beverage manufacturer, said revenue climbed to RM75.89 million from RM70.09 million.

Power Root's income statement showed that net profit had risen on higher revenue and lower taxes. The company registered taxes of RM3.42 million versus RM4.01 million in the previous corresponding quarter.

During the quarter, profit before tax (PBT) fell to RM12.16 million from RM12.55 million on higher operating expenses including increased raw material and staff costs.

Power Root's cumulative nine-month net profit rose to RM28.18 million from RM25.4 million. Revenue was higher at RM234.75 million compared to RM203.43 million.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down