Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tong Kooi Ong blogs Time to buy Gold?

Go down

Tong Kooi Ong blogs Time to buy Gold? Empty Tong Kooi Ong blogs Time to buy Gold?

Post by Cals Thu 13 Mar 2014, 19:17

Tong Kooi Ong blogs Time to buy Gold?
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Tong Kooi Ong of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 13 March 2014 18:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IN THIS week’s The Edge Malaysia, we suggest that it may be time to consider putting a small percentage of one’s portfolio into the yellow metal, as a hedge against rising risk broadband.

Equity markets have generally done very well, from emerging markets to the United States. So have fixed income instruments. But likely rise in global interest rates, albeit gradually, may be capping these potentials.

Geo-political tensions in South China Sea and Europe suggest some risk diversification is reasonable.

Finally, net long positions in gold by hedge funds and money managers have increased in recent weeks, as reported by the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

Read The Edge this week for the complete analysis.

Tong Kooi Ong is executive chairman of The Edge Media Group. Feedback is welcomed at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down