Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patimas to be delisted this Friday

Go down

Patimas to be delisted this Friday Empty Patimas to be delisted this Friday

Post by Cals Tue 18 Mar 2014, 19:34

Patimas to be delisted this Friday
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 18 March 2014 18:32

KUALA LUMPUR (Mar 18): Patimas Computers Bhd will be delisted from Bursa Malaysia this Friday (March 21).

According to the Practice Note 17 entity's statement to Bursa Malaysia today, the exchange regulator had dismissed Patimas' further appeal for an extension of time up to 14 April 2014 to submit the company’s regularisation plan.

"In the circumstances, the securities of the company will be removed from the official list of Bursa Securities on Friday, 21 March 2014," Patimas said.

Patimas said upon delisting, its shares would no longer be quoted and traded on Bursa Malaysia.

But Patimas will still be an unlisted on-going concern.

“Upon the de-listing of the company, the company will continue to exist but as an unlisted entity. The company is still able to continue its operations and business and proceed with its corporate restructuring and its shareholders can still be rewarded by the company’s performance.”

“However, the shareholders will be holding shares which are no longer quoted and traded on Bursa Securities,” Patimas said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down