Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninetology Malaysia eyes RM380 mln revenue this year

Go down

Ninetology Malaysia eyes RM380 mln revenue this year Empty Ninetology Malaysia eyes RM380 mln revenue this year

Post by Cals Thu 20 Mar 2014, 19:07

Ninetology Malaysia eyes RM380 mln revenue this year
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Bernama
Thursday, 20 March 2014 17:51

KUALA LUMPUR (March 20): Mobile device technology company, Ninetology Malaysia, expects revenue to increase to RM380 million this year, from RM180 million in 2013, in line with its expansion plans across the Asean market.

Ninetology Group Chief Executive Officer, Sean Ng, said the expansion included market entry into the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.

"We have sold over one million units to date, and have expanded into Indonesia as of September 2013," he said in a statement, here today.

He said that its upcoming LTE mobile device, developed in partnership with Qualcomm, would be the key driver for the Asean expansion plans.

Ng said that Ninetology would also be investing up to RM5 million, to increase experiential centres to nine other locations across Malaysia, by 2015.

Last year, the company had a 12 per cent mobile device market share in the country.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down