Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIMB Bank issues 8 new call warrants

Go down

CIMB Bank issues 8 new call warrants Empty CIMB Bank issues 8 new call warrants

Post by Cals Thu 27 Mar 2014, 08:27

CIMB Bank issues 8 new call warrants
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Bernama   
Wednesday, 26 March 2014 19:03

KUALA LUMPUR (March 26): CIMB Bank Bhd has issued eight new European-style cash-settled call warrants.

The issues are over the ordinary shares of Coastal Contracts Bhd, Perdana Petroleum Bhd, Yinson Holdings Bhd, Lafarge Malaysia Bhd, Berjaya Auto Bhd, Malaysian Bulk Carriers Bhd, AirAsia X Bhd and Boustead Holdings Bhd, CIMB said in a statement today.

The warrants are listed today, with a tenure of 12 months each and an issue size of 50 million each. 

Coastal Contracts, Perdana Petroleum and Yinson Holdings’ shares have been receiving strong interest from investors in recent months, and the current selection of these underlying counters, reflects this interest. 

The call warrants on Lafarge Malaysia offer retail investors an opportunity to capitalise on the strong growth of the construction sector. 

Lafarge Malaysia is the largest cement industry player based on market capitalisation, and currently, CIMB Bank's call warrants on the latter, will be the only warrants available on a cement company. 

There is currently no call warrant available on Berjaya Auto Bhd — the sole distributor of Mazda vehicles in Malaysia. 

The other call warrants to be listed are replacements for existing CIMB Bank-issued call warrants, that will be expiring soon.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down