Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petronas Chemicals, BASF agree on $462 mln investment in Malaysia

Go down

Petronas Chemicals, BASF agree on $462 mln investment in Malaysia Empty Petronas Chemicals, BASF agree on $462 mln investment in Malaysia

Post by Cals Thu 10 Apr 2014, 13:38

Petronas Chemicals, BASF agree on $462 mln investment in Malaysia
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Reuters   
Thursday, 10 April 2014 07:10

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 9): Malaysia's Petronas Chemicals Group Bhd and BASF Nederland BV have agreed to invest 1.5 billion ringgit ($462.82 million) in an aroma ingredients complex in the central state of Pahang, according to a local stock exchange filing on Wednesday.

The board of BASF-Petronas Chemicals Sdn Bhd, a joint venture between BASF and Petronas Chemicals on a 60:40 basis, has approved the final investment decision, Petronas Chemicals said in the filing.

The first plant will come on stream in 2016, the chemical unit of Malaysia's state oil firm Petroliam Nasional Bhd said. BASF Nederland is part of German chemical group BASF SE.

"The project will allow the parties to meet the globally growing demand of customers in the flavour and fragrance industry, especially in Asia," Petronas Chemicals said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down