Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Delloyd rises 5 % after reports on multi-billion auto investments

Go down

Hot Stock Delloyd rises 5 % after reports on multi-billion auto investments Empty Hot Stock Delloyd rises 5 % after reports on multi-billion auto investments

Post by Cals Fri 11 Apr 2014, 01:30

Hot Stock Delloyd rises 5 % after reports on multi-billion auto investments
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 10 April 2014 16:50

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 10): Shares of Delloyd Venture Bhd, an auto parts maker cum plantation company, were actively up today after Parliament was told of a new RM2 billion investment from China.

At 4:19 pm today, the company's share rose 19 sen or 5% to RM4 per share with 427,900 shares traded. The share had attained a high of RM4.03 in mid-afternoon trades.

International Trade and Industry Minister Datuk Seri Mustapa Mohamed, in reply to a question from Member of Parliament Dr Noor Azmi Ghazali yesterday, announced a new investment from China in the automotive sector that involves RM 2 billion.

The stock rise also came on the back of a Frost and Sullivan report stating that Malaysia is set to see a boom in the vehicle market.

Consulting Analyst Ms Silka Yosa said: “The automotive aftermarket sector in the three largest ASEAN markets – Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia -- is positioned for high growth as millions of new vehicles enter the market.”

“The growth rates for products such as wipers, clutches, compressors, filters and brakes are expected to be high, in the region of 13 percent annually for the next 5-7 years, due to the boom in ASEAN vehicle sales,” she added.

Delloyd makes some products mentioned in Yosa’s report.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down