Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Press Metal rises 6% on potential upturn in aluminium price

Go down

Hot Stock Press Metal rises 6% on potential upturn in aluminium price Empty Hot Stock Press Metal rises 6% on potential upturn in aluminium price

Post by Cals Sat 26 Apr 2014, 18:13

Hot Stock Press Metal rises 6% on potential upturn in aluminium price
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ahmad Naqib Idris Adzman Shah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Friday, 25 April 2014 09:51
KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 25):  Press Metal Bhd rose 6.1% in morning trades after a report said that the company was well-positioned to capitalise on a potential upturn in the price of aluminium.

At 9.41 am, Press Metal shares were traded at RM3.60, up 13 sen or 3.7% with some 678,200 shares done.

Earlier, it was among the top 10 gainers on the bourse, rising as much as much as 21 sen or 6.1% to a high of RM3.68.

Its warrant stocks, PMETAL-LA and PMETAL-WC also increased in tandem, rising 20 sen and 11 sen respectively to trade at RM3.55 and RM1.83.

RHB Research said in a note today that Press Metal is well-positioned to capitalise on a possible upturn in the LME aluminium price as its smelters have reached full commissioning.

It added that the LME aluminium price has moved into a healthy consolidation after its recent surge, while its premium remains firmly at a record-high level – reinforcing that the aluminium market was bottoming out.

The research house maintained its Buy rating on Press Metal, with a higher fair value of RM5.47 (from RM4.11).

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down