Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Eco World CEO non-committal whether Tan Sri Liew will join Eco World

Go down

Update Eco World CEO non-committal whether Tan Sri Liew will join Eco World Empty Update Eco World CEO non-committal whether Tan Sri Liew will join Eco World

Post by Cals Sat 26 Apr 2014, 18:17

Update Eco World CEO non-committal whether Tan Sri Liew will join Eco World
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Friday, 25 April 2014 14:34

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 25): Eco World Development Group Bhd President and CEO Datuk Chang Khim Wah today did not confirm nor deny if former S P Setia Bhd's President and CEO Tan Sri Liew Kee Sin would join Eco World.

"You have to ask him, although he is not present here," Chang said at a press briefing to annouce the firm's proposed corporate exercise.

Chang said Eco World's staff numbering 350 have the 'right' expertise, noting that they are all familiar faces in the construction industry.

"We have very experienced staff. Many of them have been in the industry for a long time," he said.

Ever since announcing he would step down as S P Setia’s president and CEO in January, market talk has been rife that Liew will emerge at Eco World after his last day at S P Setia Bhd on April 30.

Eco World made gains on Wednesday, April 23 following Liew’s disposal of his remaining 2.75% stake or 67.79 milllion shares in S P Setia Bhd.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down