Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bursa approves Xinghe PN17 uplift, stock resumes trading tomorrow

Go down

Bursa approves Xinghe PN17 uplift, stock resumes trading tomorrow Empty Bursa approves Xinghe PN17 uplift, stock resumes trading tomorrow

Post by Cals Mon 28 Apr 2014, 22:31

Bursa approves Xinghe PN17 uplift, stock resumes trading tomorrow
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 28 April 2014 14:28

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 28): Xinghe Holdings Bhd, formerly known as Key West Global Telecommunications Bhd, will be removed from Bursa Malaysia's Practice Note 17 (PN17) list starting tomorrow.

In a statement on Bursa's website today, Xinghe said trading of its shares, which has been suspended for the past two years, would resume tomorrow.

Xinghe said "Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd has, vide its letter dated 28 April 2014, resolved to approve the upliftment of XingHe Holdings from being classified as a Guidance Note (GN) 3 company and the upliftment of suspension in trading of the company’s shares effective from 9am, Tuesday, 29 April 2014."

Prior to Xinghe's corporate revamp, which included a a private placement of shares, Bursa had designated the group as a PN17 entity in May 2012. Trading of the stock was suspended since October 4 that year.

Tomorrow, Xinghe shares will be traded under the new stock short name of ‘XINGHE’. The stock number remains unchanged.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down