Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Amway 1Q profit rises 10.7% yoy, declares 10 sen/share dividend

Go down

Update Amway 1Q profit rises 10.7% yoy, declares 10 sen/share dividend Empty Update Amway 1Q profit rises 10.7% yoy, declares 10 sen/share dividend

Post by Cals Wed 07 May 2014, 22:51

Update Amway 1Q profit rises 10.7% yoy, declares 10 sen/share dividend
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 07 May 2014 18:25
KUALA LUMPUR (May 7): Amway (Malaysia) Holdings Bhd’s net profit rose 10.7% year-on-year (y-o-y) to RM25.5 million in the first quarter ended Mar 31, 2014, from RM23.0 million.

Revenue rose 4.6% y-o-y to RM213.3 million from RM203.9 million.

Amway said it declared a first interim single tier dividend of 10 sen per share.

In a filing to the stock exchange, the multi-level marketing firm said its higher profit was in tandem with its sales performance.

Amway added the larger revenue was attributable to the positive impact of sales and marketing programs.

“The group is cautiously optimistic of achieving a low single digit growth in sales revenue in the financial year,” said Amway going forward.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down