Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SapuraKencana voted Asia's best managed company in natural resources for 2014

Go down

SapuraKencana voted Asia's best managed company in natural resources for 2014 Empty SapuraKencana voted Asia's best managed company in natural resources for 2014

Post by Cals Mon 19 May 2014, 23:59

SapuraKencana voted Asia's best managed company in natural resources for 2014
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Surin Murugiah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 19 May 2014 12:17

KUALA LUMPUR (May 19): SapuraKencana Petroleum Bhd has been voted Asia’s Overall Best Managed Company in Natural Resources for 2014 in a poll conducted by international financial publication, FinanceAsia.

In a statement Monday, the company said it was the first time it had been awarded the prize in the annual FinanceAsia poll of over 3,000 investors and market analysts from 10 countries in Asia.

SapuraKencana said it was also named among the top 10 firms in Malaysia for best corporate governance, in its maiden appearance in the annual list.

Hong Kong-based FinanceAsia's 14th poll to determine Asia's best managed companies for 2014 was launched on February 10, 2014.

SapuraKencana said the results, after a month-long survey, were published in the April issue of the magazine which just hit the stands.

“The two awards were presented to SapuraKencana Petroleum last week in Kuala Lumpur by FinanceAsia's Hong Kong-based Business Development Manager David Edwards,” it said. 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down