Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock Watch Iris rises after securing RM34m job in Bangladesh

Go down

Stock Watch Iris rises after securing RM34m job in Bangladesh Empty Stock Watch Iris rises after securing RM34m job in Bangladesh

Post by Cals Wed 18 Jun 2014, 03:04

Stock Watch Iris rises after securing RM34m job in Bangladesh
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Bernama   
Tuesday, 17 June 2014 10:42

KUALA LUMPUR (June 17): Iris Corp Bhd shares emerged among the most active counters this morning after securing a RM34 million passport job in Bangladesh.

At 10.15am, the counter, which saw 11.52 million shares changing hands, rose half-a-sen to 43 sen.

On Monday, Iris Corp entered into a US$10.4 million (RM33.5 million) contract agreement with the Bangladesh Department of Immigration & Passports for machine readable passport.

It said the consortium would provide services including collection of applications, biometric data and delivering personalised machine-readable passports among Bangladeshi citizens in the United Arab Emirates.

There would be about 800,000 passports to service and the contract would be funded by internally-generated funds and bank borrowings. 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down