Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RHB Research maintains Neutral on Unisem, ups fair value of RM1.56

Go down

RHB Research maintains Neutral on Unisem, ups fair value of RM1.56 Empty RHB Research maintains Neutral on Unisem, ups fair value of RM1.56

Post by Cals Tue 24 Jun 2014, 23:51

RHB Research maintains Neutral on Unisem, ups fair value of RM1.56
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 24 June 2014 08:05

KUALA LUMPUR (June 24): RHB Research has maintained its Neutral rating on Unisem (M) Bhd with a higher fair value (FV) of RM1.56 (from RM1.22) and said Unisem’s recent share price appreciation was fuelled by improving near-term outlook as industry associations/experts are turning more bullish on the sector.
In a note Tuesday, the research house said this would entice trading interests as the group is poised to return to the black in 2QFY14 after five consecutive quarters of losses.
“With that, we are upgrading our FV to RM1.56 (from RM1.22). Given the limited upside, we are maintaining our Neutral call,” it said.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down