Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keladi Maju to build high-end residences on RM1.5 billion Segambut land

Go down

Keladi Maju to build high-end residences on RM1.5 billion Segambut land Empty Keladi Maju to build high-end residences on RM1.5 billion Segambut land

Post by Cals Fri 01 Aug 2014, 02:05

Keladi Maju to build high-end residences on RM1.5 billion Segambut land
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Charlotte Chong of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 31 July 2014 13:13

KUALA LUMPUR (July 31): Keladi Maju Bhd has planned to build high-end residences on the 14-acre tract in Mukim Batu, Segambut, which carries a gross development value (GDV) of RM1.5 billion, said managing director Datuk Ir. Chuah Chin Ah.
The land, which Keladi Maju has proposed to acquire from Goh Ban Huat Bhd (GBH) on July 2, would solely be constructed on by the former, Chuah said after the company's AGM today.

On other possible land deals that Keladi might acquire from the same buyer, Chuah said,"We are always on the lookout on buying good lands."

Chuah added that the company has been cash-rich and that it has enough cash for land acquisitions. "The firm is yet to confirmed if there's a need to raise funds through rights issue."
He said, "We are confident with the property market at the moment and we are not slowing down our launches." Projects in the pipeline this year include Taman Desa Cinta Sayang and Taman Puteri.
It currently owns 1,182 acres of estate land, 133 acres of vacant land with 167 acres of tract under development.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down