Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EITA bags RM15.3 million contract from MRT Corp

Go down

EITA bags RM15.3 million contract from MRT Corp Empty EITA bags RM15.3 million contract from MRT Corp

Post by Cals Thu 07 Aug 2014, 01:02

EITA bags RM15.3 million contract from MRT Corp
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 06 August 2014 18:40

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 6): Elevator manufacturer EITA Resources Bhd has secured a RM15.3 million contract via its wholly owned unit EITA Elevator (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd  which has been appointed designated contractor for Package LS-U (R1) by Mass Rapid Transit Corporation Sdn Bhd.

Eita informed Bursa today that its unit had received on July 25 a letter of acceptance from Mass Rapid Transit Corporation Sdn Bhd notifying it of the appointment.

EITA says the contract will have no material effect on its revenue or earnings for the financial year ending Sept 30, but is expected to contribute positively to the future earnings and its net assets.

The company’s share price has more than doubled since September last year, rising from 70 sen to close at RM1.44 today. 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down