Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update No EGM for Harvest Court on Aug 8

Go down

Update No EGM for Harvest Court on Aug 8 Empty Update No EGM for Harvest Court on Aug 8

Post by Cals Fri 08 Aug 2014, 03:10

Update No EGM for Harvest Court on Aug 8
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 07 August 2014 17:05

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 07): Zenith City Investments Ltd and Syawaras Sdn Bhd, both linked to businessman Datuk Eddie Chai who is in legal dispute with Harvest Court Industries Bhd, have given an undertaking to the High Court that they will not convene the EGM for Harvest Court on Aug 8, pursuant to their notice of EGM dated July 11, 2014.

Earlier, Harvest Court had filed a suit against Zenith and Syawaras, for a declaration that the latter’s notice of EGM dated July 11 is invalid and/or defective, and had filed an application to injunct and restrain the holding of the EGM tommorow (Aug 08). The case was heard yesterday (Aug 06) at the High Court.

Chai is at loggerhead with Harvest Court’s chief executive officer Raymond Chan, after the latter alleged Chai for attempting to takeover the company by circumventing the general offer rule. Chai has sued Harvest Court for defamation on the allegation.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down