Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

usually if u just come out from a losing trade(big lost)......

3 posters

Go down

usually if u just come out from a losing trade(big lost)...... Empty usually if u just come out from a losing trade(big lost)......

Post by phoenix777 Fri 08 Jul 2011, 21:39

lets say u went in a trap stock and lose kao kao......will you continue to trade or will u walk away and come back another day?/?

for me i will not be able to trade leh....maybe after few hours......cos low morale ma.....
how to overcome this leh????

sometimes this can make you miss out some gold pots....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

usually if u just come out from a losing trade(big lost)...... Empty Re: usually if u just come out from a losing trade(big lost)......

Post by W Fri 08 Jul 2011, 21:47

phoenix wrote:lets say u went in a trap stock and lose kao kao......will you continue to trade or will u walk away and come back another day?/?

for me i will not be able to trade leh....maybe after few hours......cos low morale ma.....
how to overcome this leh????

sometimes this can make you miss out some gold pots....

Thats right..That must be native of human.when u catch in wrong timing and hurt badly because hvnt reach its bottom or happen starting to retrace.After that,you admit losses and sell it back.Then,you will have some fears in the counter and hesitate to go in again when it rebound back kaw kaw.You are totally overwhelming by sorrow and fear.So,you may miss the so-called gold pot.
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

usually if u just come out from a losing trade(big lost)...... Empty Re: usually if u just come out from a losing trade(big lost)......

Post by phoenix777 Fri 08 Jul 2011, 21:49

sometimes u trade someone else money better right????not family or loved ones lah.....

best is someone you dont know [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
im sure would be able to trade without emotion lor

howabout your enemy's money??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 08 Jul 2011, 21:55

sure will be sad and emotionaly affected la, loss huge money means pokai and lousy skills, how to be continue to trade?
for me i will stop a while and hide myself one corner, dont wish to be disturbed by ppl... after emotionaly recovered than will continue again, even trade the same bb again still ok for me, whatever over is over ma, dont look back [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 08 Jul 2011, 22:00

sun wrote:sure will be sad and emotionaly affected la, loss huge money means pokai and lousy skills, how to be continue to trade?
for me i will stop a while and hide myself one corner, dont wish to be disturbed by ppl... after emotionaly recovered than will continue again, even trade the same bb again still ok for me, whatever over is over ma, dont look back [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i will have phobia with that stock lor....for a while....but if win on that stock immediatly become super confidently [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri 08 Jul 2011, 22:00

phoenix wrote:sometimes u trade someone else money better right????not family or loved ones lah.....

best is someone you dont know [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

howabout your enemy's money??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if i trade for others.I will depress too.because its my responsibility.But but,if my enemy money,so transfer to my account 1st.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 08 Jul 2011, 22:04

weslyku wrote:
phoenix wrote:sometimes u trade someone else money better right????not family or loved ones lah.....

if i trade for others.I will depress too.because its my responsibility.But but,if my enemy money,so transfer to my account 1st.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dreaming la you ppl, how to trade enemy's money? if can I want also [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 08 Jul 2011, 22:04

spking abt enemy's money....is there a possibility that you buy mutual fund the guy who invest ur money is ur enemy???
dangerous leh....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 08 Jul 2011, 22:05

sun wrote:
weslyku wrote:

dreaming la you ppl, how to trade enemy's money? if can I want also [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

purposely catch falling knife hor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bt what if.....what if.....all the falling knife rebound??? ur enemy huat lor.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 08 Jul 2011, 22:17

phoenix wrote:spking abt enemy's money....is there a possibility that you buy mutual fund the guy who invest ur money is ur enemy???
dangerous leh....

aiya, this one transparent one, nobody knows whose money involved
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 08 Jul 2011, 22:45

sun wrote:
phoenix wrote:spking abt enemy's money....is there a possibility that you buy mutual fund the guy who invest ur money is ur enemy???
dangerous leh....

malaysia boleh wor.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 08 Jul 2011, 23:21

phoenix wrote:
sun wrote:
dangerous leh....

malaysia boleh wor.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oh, ya, 1Malaysia [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down