Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raymond Chan no longer CEO at Naim Indah

Go down

Raymond Chan no longer CEO at Naim Indah Empty Raymond Chan no longer CEO at Naim Indah

Post by Cals Sat 16 Aug 2014, 00:38

Raymond Chan no longer CEO at Naim Indah
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Liew Jia Teng of theedgemalaysia.com   
Friday, 15 August 2014 19:18

KUALA LUMPUR: Datuk Raymond Chan Boon Siew has been redesignated as a non-independent and non-executive director of Naim Indah Corp Bhd with immediate effect.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia today, Naim Indah has confirmed the redesignation of Chan, who was the group’s CEO until today.

Chan, 42, was one of the six individuals who emerged as Naim Indah’s substantial shareholders in February 2012.

He still owns some 38.837 million shares, or a 5.53%, direct stake in the company.

Chan came into the limelight after he bought into Harvest Court Industries Bhd in the last quarter of 2011.

He is also the CEO of Harvest Court, as well as the managing director of 1Green Enviro Sdn Bhd and Sagajuta (Sabah) Sdn Bhd.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down