Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UMA Bursa queries Takaso over share price, volume rise

Go down

UMA Bursa queries Takaso over share price, volume rise Empty UMA Bursa queries Takaso over share price, volume rise

Post by Cals Thu 28 Aug 2014, 18:21

UMA Bursa queries Takaso over share price, volume rise
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ahmad Naqib Idris Adzman Shah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 28 August 2014 10:40

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 28): Bursa Malaysia has issued an unusual market activity (UMA) query to Takaso Resources Bhd over the recent rise in the share price and volume of the condom, and baby care product manufacturer. 

Over the past four weeks, Takaso’s share price rose 16.5 sen or 66% to 41.5 sen yesterday from 25 sen on Aug 1 this year.

At 10.13am today, the most-active counter across the exchange was traded at 42.5 sen, up one sen or 2%, with some 48.4 million shares done.

"We draw your attention to the recent rise in price and volume of your company’s (Takaso) securities," Bursa Malaysia said in a statement on its website today. 

The exchange regulator has requested Takaso to respond to the UMA query by disclosing any corporate developments, which might have led to the the spike in the company’s share price.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down