Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable trade BLand sees 5.48% stake change hands

Go down

Notable trade BLand sees 5.48% stake change hands Empty Notable trade BLand sees 5.48% stake change hands

Post by Cals Tue 02 Sep 2014, 20:41

Notable trade BLand sees 5.48% stake change hands
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Kamarul Anwar of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 02 September 2014 17:46

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 02): A total of 272.5 million or 5.48% of Berjaya Land Bhd’s (BLand) shares were transacted off market in a direct deal, according to Bloomberg data. The shares were valued at 75 sen apiece or RM204.38 million in total, representing an 11.76% discount to the property developer’s market price on Bursa Malaysia.

There were three blocks of BLand shares that were traded off market today, occurring between 2:47 pm and 3:05 pm. On the open market however, the shares were barely traded with a trade volume of 8,600, and the counter closed unchanged at 85 sen.

While it is unknown who the parties involved in the off-market transaction of BLand shares were, the company’s equity is tightly held within Tan Sri Vincent Tan Chee Yioun’s Berjaya Group.

As at July 24, Tan held a 7.81% direct stake in Berjaya Land and a 61.01% indirect stake, which he was deemed interested by virtue of his stake in multiple companies.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down