Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUC Founder eyes ad income boost with new plan

Go down

PUC Founder eyes ad income boost with new plan Empty PUC Founder eyes ad income boost with new plan

Post by Cals Tue 09 Sep 2014, 02:28

PUC Founder eyes ad income boost with new plan
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Charlotte Chong of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 08 September 2014 14:38

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 08): PUC Founder (MSC) Bhd, an ACE Market-listed fingerprinting security system developer, is counting on its new media plan dubbed “V ²” to boost its media and advertising income. This is despite advertising expenditure (adex) dropping 0.6% to RM1.2 billion in July this year.

V ² enables advertisers to participate in different media platforms — including television, radio, newspaper, online and electronic direct marketing — at a lower cost.

The latest product also allows advertisers to pay small investment every month, either by six months or 12 months installment payment, that comes at 0% interest.

"Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) make up quite a large portion in the local economy. We hope to help these SMEs participate in terms of advertising more, as opposed to the current adex which is still largely dependant on the top 50 advertisers locally," PUC Founder chief executive officer Lim Cheng Hee told a press conference, after the company's extraordinary general meeting today.

"There is a gap [on] why they (SMEs) don't participate. Once we address the gap to make them (the advertising costs) more affordable, [we will see] the momentum to be driven [by the new plan]," he said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down