Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five directors resign at TDM

Go down

Five directors resign at TDM Empty Five directors resign at TDM

Post by Cals Tue 16 Sep 2014, 02:03

Five directors resign at TDM
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Shalini Kumar of theedgemalaysia.com  
Monday, 15 September 2014 22:20

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 15): TDM Bhd had announced a number of changes to its board following a slew of voluntary resignations and appointments of its directors.

In several filings with Bursa Malaysia today, the oil palm plantation management company said five of its directors have voluntarily resigned. 

They were non-independent and non-executive directors Datuk Mat Razali Kassim, Wong Shew Yong, and Datuk Abdul Razak Ismail; independent and non-executive director Abdul Mutalip Sulaiman; and alternate non-independent and non-executive director Wan Masnizam Wan Mahmood.

TDM also said there were no details of any disagreements which had led to the resignations. 

Meanwhile, the company also announced five new appointments.

These were non-independent and non-executive directors Md Kamaru Al-Amin Ismail, Alias Abdullah and Samiun Salleh; and independent and non-executive directors Major General (Rtd) Datuk Dr Mohamad Termidzi Junaidi and Datuk Mohamat Muda. 

The stock closed 1.5 sen down at 94 sen today, bringing a market capitalisation of RM1.4 billion. 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down