Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ah Chye's purchase of 19.9% Talam stake held back for another four weeks

Go down

Ah Chye's purchase of 19.9% Talam stake held back for another four weeks Empty Ah Chye's purchase of 19.9% Talam stake held back for another four weeks

Post by Cals Thu 18 Sep 2014, 21:59

Ah Chye's purchase of 19.9% Talam stake held back for another four weeks
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 18 September 2014 19:54

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 18): Tan Sri Chan Ah Chye and Kumpulan Europlus Bhd (KEuro) have agreed to extend the execution of a sale and purchase agreement in the relation to Chan's purchase of a 19.9% stake in Talam Transform Bhd from KEuro. 

In a filing to Bursa Malaysia today, Talam said the signing of the agreement has been postoned by another four weeks to Oct 16, 2014. It didn't state the reason. 

Chan had on Aug 21 entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Keuro to purchase the said 840 million shares at 11 sen per share, which works out to a total of RM92.4 million.

Chan is currently a director at Talam, and owns 8.68% of the property development outfit.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down