Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AffinHwang Capital maintains Add on Sunway, ups target price to RM3.60

Go down

AffinHwang Capital maintains Add on Sunway, ups target price to RM3.60 Empty AffinHwang Capital maintains Add on Sunway, ups target price to RM3.60

Post by Cals Tue 23 Sep 2014, 01:35

AffinHwang Capital maintains Add on Sunway, ups target price to RM3.60
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 22 September 2014 09:07

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 22): AffinHwang Capital Research has maintained Add on Sunway Bhd at RM3.36 with a higher target price of RM3.60 (from RM3.30) and said it was positive on the proposed listing of Sunway Construction Group (SCG).
In a note Monday, the research house said it foresees keen investor demand for SCG shares in view of the positive construction sector outlook and SCG’s strong project track record.
“Also, the exercise will unlock SCG’s value and offer Sunway shareholders a flexibility to optimise their resource allocation. Maintain Add.
“We raised our target price by 9% to RM3.60, valuing SCG at 14x CY15 EPS and the other businesses at a 30% discount to RNAV,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down