Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solid Automotive 1Q net profit doubles on higher sales

Go down

Solid Automotive 1Q net profit doubles on higher sales Empty Solid Automotive 1Q net profit doubles on higher sales

Post by Cals Fri 26 Sep 2014, 08:32

Solid Automotive 1Q net profit doubles on higher sales
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Kamarul Anwar of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 25 September 2014 18:49

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 25): Solid Automotive Bhd’s net profit doubled to RM2.23 million or 1.49 sen per share for the first financial quarter ended July 31, 2014 (1QFY15) from RM1.16 million or 1.01 sen per share a year ago, on higher sales from both its domestic and export markets.

Revenue was RM31.48 million, up 16.16% from RM27.1 million in 1QFY14.

“The revenue for the current quarter was derived from our automotive electrical parts which contributed 76% of our total revenue, while the automotive engine mechanical parts and others contributed 24% for the current quarter, compared to 78% and 22% respectively for the corresponding quarter in the preceding year,” said Solid Automotive in a filing with Bursa Malaysia today.

The auto parts manufacturer expects to maintain its performance for the current financial year ending April 30, 2015 (FY15).

Solid Automotive, which mainly produces for Malaysian and Middle Eastern markets, said it will continue to enhance the operational effectiveness and productivity.

The counter closed flat today at 88.5 sen, with 67,600 shares traded. It had a market capitalisation of RM132.75 million.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down