Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock GPA gains 4.17% on optimistic outlook

Go down

Hot Stock GPA gains 4.17% on optimistic outlook Empty Hot Stock GPA gains 4.17% on optimistic outlook

Post by Cals Fri 26 Sep 2014, 18:22

Hot Stock GPA gains 4.17% on optimistic outlook
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Surin Murugiah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Friday, 26 September 2014 09:32

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 26): Shares of GPA Holdings Bhd advanced on Friday morning after an official of the company expressed hope for the return to return to profitability.
At 9.16am, the stock added 4.17% or half a sen to 12.5 sen with 3,200 shares done.
GPA Holdings, an automotive batteries manufacturer which is 23.26% owned by Tan Sri Robert Tan Hua Choon, hopes to return to the black in its financial year ending March 31, 2015 (FY15), after making losses in the past three financial years. 

Eddie Tan Han Chuan, chairman of GPA, yesterday said the group will be focusing on non-automotive segment which provides better margins, and also on strengthening its foothold in foreign markets. 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down