Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Fajarbaru warrant sixth-biggest gainer on maiden trade

Go down

Hot Stock Fajarbaru warrant sixth-biggest gainer on maiden trade Empty Hot Stock Fajarbaru warrant sixth-biggest gainer on maiden trade

Post by Cals Fri 03 Oct 2014, 02:13

Hot Stock Fajarbaru warrant sixth-biggest gainer on maiden trade
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Kamarul Anwar of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 02 October 2014 15:09

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 2): Fajarbaru Builder Group Bhd’s free detachable warrants (FAJAR-WB), rose as much as 18.5 sen to an intraday high 19.5 sen. The warrants, which have a reference price of 0.5 sen, were the sixth-biggest gainer across the exchange.

The warrants were listed today with Fajarbaru's rights shares.

At 3.02pm, FAJAR-WB changed hands at 18.5 sen. About 13 million units were traded.

In comparison, Fajarbaru shares fell 0.5 sen or 1% to 47.5 sen at 3.09pm. The FBM KLCI declined 3.99 points or 0.22%.

The company has undertaken a one-for-two rights issue, which comes with free detachable warrants.

The exercise involved 109.63 million new shares and an equal number of warrants.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down