Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macquarie Group to list 32 structured warrants on Bursa this month

Go down

Macquarie Group to list 32 structured warrants on Bursa this month Empty Macquarie Group to list 32 structured warrants on Bursa this month

Post by Cals Fri 17 Oct 2014, 00:48

Update
Macquarie Group to list 32 structured warrants on Bursa this month
By Charlotte Chong / TheEdge Markets.com | October 16, 2014 : 11:52 AM MYT

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 16): Australia-based Macquarie Group is planning to list a total of 32 structured warrants in a span of two weeks, starting today.

Barnaby Matthews, Macquarie Capital Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd’s SEA division director, said although the trading volume for warrants is relatively low in Bursa Malaysia compared with other markets, there is a lot of potential in the local market.

"Although structured warrants is more sophisticated than shares trading, it can be learnt (by investors)," Matthews told reporters after Macquarie listed eight structured warrants at Bursa this morning.

The eight call warrants include companies like AirAsia X Bhd ( Financial Dashboard), Berjaya Corp Bhd (Financial Dashboard), DRB-Hicom Bhd ( Financial Dashboard), Hong Leong Industries Bhd ( Financial Dashboard) and Inari Amerton Bhd ( Financial Dashboard).

Macquarie Singapore is a member of the Macquarie Group, which also owns Macquarie Capital Securities (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down