Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trade Yong Tai’s major shareholder sells 3.74% stakes

Go down

Notable Trade Yong Tai’s major shareholder sells 3.74% stakes Empty Notable Trade Yong Tai’s major shareholder sells 3.74% stakes

Post by Cals Tue 28 Oct 2014, 00:37

Notable Trade
Yong Tai’s major shareholder sells 3.74% stakes

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 27): Liew Fat Lin Holding Sdn Bhd, the major shareholder of Yong Tai Bhd ( Financial Dashboard), has disposed 3.74% stake or 1.5 million shares in the garment manufacturer at an undisclosed price.

In a filing to Bursa Malaysia this evening, the share sales reduced Liew Fat Lin's direct stake to 0.13% or 50,522 shares and indirect shareholdings to 20.67% or 8.29 million shares.

Yong Tai managing director Wong Liew Lin @ Liew Fat Lin and his family controls Liew Fat Lin Holdings.

Yong Tai has interests in manufacturing and retailing of fashionable knitted and woven garments with in-house dyeing, designing, sewing and marketing capabilities.

In 2004, the group ventured into polyurethane and petrol chemical business in China by teaming up with Samchem Sdn Bhd.

Shares in Yong Tai closed one sen higher to RM1.04, giving it a market capitalisation of RM41.72 million.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down