Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UMA Bursa queries YGL on share price, volume spike

Go down

UMA Bursa queries YGL on share price, volume spike Empty UMA Bursa queries YGL on share price, volume spike

Post by Cals Thu 30 Oct 2014, 23:28

UMA
Bursa queries YGL on share price, volume spike

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 30): Bursa Malaysia has issued an unusual market activity (UMA) query on YGL Convergence Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) over the recent rise in its share price and volume.
Software developer YGL's share price has appreciated almost 50% from 24.5 sen as at Oct 1 this year.
At 11.20am today, the second most-actively traded counter was traded two sen or 5.8% higher at 36.5 sen with 32.5 million shares done. At 36.5 sen, YGL has a market capitalisation of some RM64 million.
"We draw your attention to the recent rise in price and volume of your company's shares," Bursa Malaysia told YGL in the bourse regulator's website today.
Bursa Malaysia has requested YGL to respond to the UMA query by disclosing any corporate development, which might have led to the spike in the company's share price and volume.
YGL shares had jumped 248% this year, significantly outperforming the FBM KLCI's 1.38% decline.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down