Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Global Oriental jumps 10.3% on land disposal plan

Go down

Hot Stock Global Oriental jumps 10.3% on land disposal plan Empty Hot Stock Global Oriental jumps 10.3% on land disposal plan

Post by Cals Wed 05 Nov 2014, 20:58

Hot Stock
Global Oriental jumps 10.3% on land disposal plan

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 5): Shares of Global Oriental Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (GOB) rose in early trade on Wednesday and were among the top gainers after the company announced that its wholly-owned subsidiaryTaman Equine Industrial Sdn Bhd has entered into a conditional proposed sale and purchase agreement (SPA) to dispose two parcels of leasehold land measuring 15.56 acres in Taman Equine, Seri Kembangan for RM142.35 million.
At 9.08am, GOB rose 10.27% or 9.5 sen to RM1.02 with 2.01 million shares traded.
In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, GOB said the tracts had an estimated gross development value of RM740 million with estimated development costs of RM557 million, resulting in an estimated gross development profit of RM183 million. 
A majority of the disposal proceeds is expected to be utilized for working capital (RM103.85 million) and repay bank borrowings (RM35 million). The company is able to realize a net gain of approximately RM85.22 million upon completion of the disposal.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down