Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumpulan Fima rejects compensation offer for Johor land

Go down

Kumpulan Fima rejects compensation offer for Johor land Empty Kumpulan Fima rejects compensation offer for Johor land

Post by Cals Thu 06 Nov 2014, 18:51

Kumpulan Fima rejects compensation offer for Johor land

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 6): Kumpulan Fima Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) has rejected the RM171,521.65 offer of compensation from the Johor state government for the 3.853 acres of land it owns in Kota Tinggi, Johor, which was compulsorily acquired for the development of a proposed water catchment area for the supply of water to the Pengerang Integrated Petrochemical Complex.
Kumpulan Fima said during an inquiry held by the Land Administrator on Nov 4, 2014, it has stated its objection on the sufficiency of the compensation sum. 
"Accordingly, (we) intend to submit a written application to the Land Administrator in accordance with the provisions of the Land Acquisition Act 1960," it said in a filing with Bursa Malaysia today.
On Sept 2, Kumpulan Fima had announced that it had received a written notice from the Johor LandAdministrator to compulsorily acquire its parcel of land there.
Kumpulan Fima shares closed up one sen or 0.5% to RM2.04 today, giving it a market capitalisation of RM562.77 million.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down