Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K-One’s top management sells 45 million shares

Go down

K-One’s top management sells 45 million shares Empty K-One’s top management sells 45 million shares

Post by Cals Tue 11 Nov 2014, 02:14

Notable Trade
K-One’s top management sells 45 million shares
By Levina Lim / TheEdge Markets.com   | November 10, 2014 : 10:45 PM MYT 

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 10): Three of K-One Technology Bhd’s top management disposed an aggregate of 45 million K-One shares off-market last Friday at 37 sen apiece.

The shares were sold at a discount of 28.8% or 15 sen to K-One’s share price, which closed at 52 sen last Friday.

A filing with Bursa Malaysia today showed that its chairman Lim Beng Fook and chief executive officer Lim Soon Seng sold 21.2 million shares and 11.5 million shares in K-One respectively, while co-founder Bjørn Bråten sold 12.3 million shares.

A separate filing indicated that Beng Fook and Soon Seng had disposed of their shares to institutional investors, while Bråten sold his shares to strategic investors.

Following the disposals, Beng Fook and Soon Seng own 13.55% (50.76 million shares) and 11.6% (43.46 million shares) respectively. Bråten holds 9.01% or 33.73 million shares in K-One.
[size=14]K-One’s share price rose to an intraday high of 53 sen today, before easing to close at 49.5 sen. This brings its market capitalisation to RM185.4 million.  
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

K-One’s top management sells 45 million shares Empty Re: K-One’s top management sells 45 million shares

Post by Cals Tue 11 Nov 2014, 02:14

hem hem..interesting
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down