Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daiman Development 1Q profit drops on higher operating costs

Go down

Daiman Development 1Q profit drops on higher operating costs Empty Daiman Development 1Q profit drops on higher operating costs

Post by Cals Wed 26 Nov 2014, 02:47

Daiman Development 1Q profit drops on higher operating costs
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 25): Daiman Development Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) posted a steep drop in its net profit to RM3.9 million for its first quarter ended Sept 30, 2014, compared with RM32.6 million a year before.
In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, Daiman said the drop in profit was not only due to an increase in operating costs from its hospitality division, but also also because it had recognised a one time accounting gain of RM37.2 million in 1QFY14.
Revenue however, came in higher at RM54.5 million against RM28 million previously, due to higher property sales.
On prospects, Daiman said it was confident the financial results of the group for the financial year ending June 30, 2015, would be "satisfactory".
The stock price fell two sen lower at RM3.12, with a market capitalisation of RM661.21 million.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down