Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trade Lembaga Tabung Haji emerges as substantial shareholder in UEM Sunrise

Go down

Notable Trade Lembaga Tabung Haji emerges as substantial shareholder in UEM Sunrise Empty Notable Trade Lembaga Tabung Haji emerges as substantial shareholder in UEM Sunrise

Post by Cals Thu 11 Dec 2014, 02:52

Notable Trade
Lembaga Tabung Haji emerges as substantial shareholder in UEM Sunrise

By Supriya Surendran / theedgemarkets.com   | December 10, 2014 : 6:14 PM MYT

KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 10): Lembaga Tabung Haji has emerged as a substantial shareholder in UEM Sunrise Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard), the master developer of Nusajaya, which is one of five flagship zones in Iskandar Malaysia.

A filing with Bursa Malaysia today revealed that the Malaysian hajj pilgrim fund board had purchased 1.5 million UEM Sunrise shares on Dec 4 (last Thursday), thus increasing its shareholdings in the property developer to 227.148 million shares, which represents a stake of 5%.

Khazanah Nasional Bhd, the holding company of UEM Group Bhd, is the largest shareholder in UEM Sunrise, with an indirect interest, held through UEM Group of 66.06%; whereas the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) holds 5.14% in the property developer.
[size=14]UEM Sunrise’s share price, which was at RM2.29 a year ago, closed at RM1.59 today, after shedding 5 sen, giving it a market capitalisation of RM7.26 billion. 
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down