Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stocks With Momentum: Pan Malaysia Holdings

Go down

Stocks With Momentum: Pan Malaysia Holdings Empty Stocks With Momentum: Pan Malaysia Holdings

Post by Cals Wed 24 Dec 2014, 00:44

Stocks With Momentum: Pan Malaysia Holdings

PMH saw sharply higher trading volume Monday. Its share price has rallied over the past week on active investor interests, culminating in an Unusual Market Activity (UMA) query on 18 Dec.
Prior to this, Datuk Dr Yu Kuan Chon (also chairman of YNH Property Bhd) had proposed to acquire a 70% stake in PMH for RM77 million. The property tycoon is said to be upbeat on prospects for its brokerage arm, despite stiff competition.
PMH is a member of the Malayan United Industries Bhd (MUI) ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) group. Apart from stock broking, it also provides asset management services and owns the Corus Hotel in Port Dickson.
The Edge Research rates it a Fundamental score of 0.40 out of 3.0. The company was been loss-making in 2012-2013, due to assets impairments for the stock-broking business.
The stock is currently trading at 4.8 times net asset value of 6.3 sen.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on December 23, 2014.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down